What is Good Food? Enjoy a blether over breakfast as we explore how Clacks ensures Food is Good for Business, as well as People and Planet.
How do we make Clacks a place where the local economy has a thriving, diverse and climate friendly food sector that creates skilled jobs?
Join us for breakfast and an exploration of what good food means for Clackmannanshire, and the important role that the business community can play in a shaping a thriving food economy that doesn’t cost the earth.
- Learn more about the Clacks Good Food Partnership, and how to get involved
- Learn more about the Good Food Nation Act (Scotland)
- Learn more about the Good Food Economy project, and how to get involved
- Hear from Alloa First on the power of working together to create a brighter future for business
- Opportunity to network and connect
What better setting than The Ladybird Tearoom – an inspirational example of how lovingly prepared, home-made food brings people together – to uncover what it is we want from our food system in Clacks and what, together, we can do to ensure entrepreneurs and small business owners are enabled to meet the challenges ahead and thrive.
This event has had to be postponed from its original date. Please check back for the new date and more details coming soon.