Forth Valley Food Futures is the home of the region’s cross-sector Food Partnerships working together to transform our food systems to positively benefit wellbeing, health, economic development and to protect nature and the environment.
Use this page to connect with your food partnership groups, for Falkirk, Stirling and Clackmannanshire:
FORTH VALLEY SUSTAINABLE FOOD MAP
Find and explore Forth Valley’s Sustainable Food Places.
Each food partnership has its own unique identity and will work in different ways
By clicking on each locality page you should be able to explore where in the journey to an active and sustainable food system they are.
Join them in that challenge and show your support by sharing your knowledge, signing up to food charters, or keeping in touch via their newsletter.
These food partnerships are made up of cross sector food representatives including;
As a region we come together through our broader regional aims which are to;
- Help Forth Valley community to Grow, cook eat, learn about good food
- Improve the health and wellbeing of Forth Valley with good food affordable to all
- Support a thriving and sustainable local good food economy
- Help Forth Valley businesses to thrive by supporting healthy nutritious, affordable and planet friendly food
- Improve the ecological footprint and support sustainable practices across Forth Valley’s food system
- Collaborate and support sharing of resources across Forth Valley
Find everything you need to be connected here and show your support for this good food movement.
Clacks Good Food
Let’s make Clacks a place where food is good for people, health, planet, business and community.
Falkirk Food Futures
Follow Falkirk Food Futures on their journey to joining the Sustainable Food Places network.
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme for 2021/22. This aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It invests in skills, community and place, local business, and supporting people into employment.